Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday, June 27, Meridian, ID

Phil shopped yesterday, and I caught up on the computer. Today we did laundry, went to Walmart and Lowe's. I got a drawer and container to put on top of that to better organize my main food cabinet. It works great! We rode over to Boise and Phil and I took photos of Boise State's stadium. Phil has thought that stadium was neat (the only one with blue turf which he thinks they are changing to green). Then we went to eat some seafood at McGrath's Fish House. We got a seafood combination platter. It had fried cod, fried prawns (shrimp), fried clams, and fried scallops and two sides. I got their famous New England Clam Chowder and a salad. Phil got fries and salad. The breading was way too greasy, and I pulled all I could get off of my fish and shrimp and gave Phil my clam strips. The scallops were really good, very sweet. That was the highlight of my meal. Now we are back and relaxing. Tomorrow we travel to Pendleton, Oregon, for two nights. Then we go to Lynden, WA, for one night, and then head across the border to Vancouver for a week. After Vancouver, we will spend three nights in Bellingham, WA. Phil will get the oil changed in the truck. We have traveled about 5,000 miles now. We also think we might do our whale watching trip there in Bellingham, rather than Vancouver. It seems less expensive from Bellingham. Good day. I always miss my church family on Sundays. I love that I can keep up with my children through e-mail, calls, and FaceBook. We miss them and have to look at photos often (like we do in Townsend!).

No comments:

Post a Comment