Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 27 - Sat., June 19

Last full day at the Grand Teton National Park. It is sad to leave such a place of beauty, but I have hope we will be back. We spent the day getting ready to leave tomorrow for Yellowstone. We sat outside and enjoyed the 70 degree weather. We actually put on short-sleeved t-shirts today! I haven't gotten out my shorts yet, though.
We got the solar panel down. That little old thing has been wonderful! I do not think we would have come anywhere near lasting two weeks without it. Now it will help us last another five nights in Yellowstone at Madison Campground.
Tomorrow is Father's Day, so I hope we can get to West Yellowstone for a meal. We will call the children since we will not have cell service tomorrow. I called my dad today, but he is at the beach playing golf. I will have to call him when we get to Boise. To all fathers out there, have a wonderful day! It is a tough job being a good dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment