Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 25 - Thurs.

Just a short note to say we woke up to it snowing. It is about 2:00, and the snow has ended. The sun is out! It snowed all morning and I still see a flake or two. Tomorrow morning we are going to get up a little earlier to go to Jackson Hole to eat breakfast at The Bunnery. Helen and Mike recommended we do that. The high today is supposed to reach 50, but tomorrow 64. Tonight is supposed to be 29 degrees. Brrrrr! I still prefer it to the heat and humidity back home. We will stock up on groceries for our five days in Yellowstone and get gas. It is a lot more expensive in West Yellowstone. I doubt I will be able to post much when we are camping in Yellowstone because there will not be a handy cabin rental office with wifi close by! I'm ready to bundle up and head back to the camper. Have a great day! We are!

1 comment:

  1. Snow. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is cool. 95 degrees give or take. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete