Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 14 and 15 - Dubois to The Grand Teton National Park

We barely got out of Dubois before the rain started, and it has not stopped yet (Monday morning 11:22). Also, it is very cold. Yesterday we had on long-sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, and a jacket. My ears are cold! I am going to look for ear warmers or something when we are in Jackson. The forecast is for rain/snow mix in Jackson starting Thurs. night (I think) and go through Sat. One of the nights is supposed to be 35. We have a propane heater, so that should help us stay warm. We are supposed to leave Sunday. I am hoping we get a few days of sun to try out our solar panel and actually see the Tetons! We can see parts through the rain and fog. We saw a couple of herds of elk this morning. I am wanting to see a moose and grizzly bear! I am keeping my eagle eyes open for them. Well, I did not bring my camera in (Moose Visitor's Center), so I will not post photos. They are very few because of the rain. Have a great day and stay turned!

No comments:

Post a Comment