Monday, July 12, 2010

Winthrop, WA - July 11 and 12
















This is a charming campground on the Pearrygin Lake. There is a state park right down the road, but they had no vacancies in their campground. It is 62 degrees here, and people are swimming, boat riding, tubing behind a boat, skidoing, sun bathing..... I am walking around with jeans, socks, t-shirt, and fleece. Also, the wind is gusting to 33 mph with steady breeze at 19 mph. Are these people crazy???? I saw a teenager catch a trout. That was cool. I took a photo. I am going to try to post some photos from yesterday's trip through the North Cascades National Park, but the internet here is so slow that I do not know if I can upload any. I could not yesterday (but I could on FaceBook). Go figure! Tomorrow morning we leave for St. Regis for two nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment