Friday, July 22, 2011

Ennis - July 22

back of 5th wheel - bikes hanging off ladder rack outside

right across from chairs is kitchen area

stove has 3 burners, an oven, and microwave above

nice sound system, CD/DVD player - table used to be turned so it jutted out (Phil turned it)

sorry for sheet on sofa, but I like to put my feet up there...

love all the storage - including this large pantry

bedroom with good size shower, queen bed

huge closet, 3 large drawers and tv shelf on side

I keep my linens in the cabinet - also tons of storage under bed

porcelain toilet in its own little room - excuse the mop (gets stored there)

I love the shower! Adjustable height for shower head and lots of room.



closeup of the entertainment center
Cool day today! I had to close a few windows as this cool front approaches and passes through. We have also had a couple of showers with more expected. Sunday and Monday are supposed to be quite warm (89 and 90). I guess we might have to turn on the air conditioner for those two days! It will still get down to the upper 40's at night, though.

We went to the town's grocery store, and it was a nice one with reasonable prices. We took a longer walk this morning because Phil's back was sore from doing things yesterday that were more taxing than usual. He turned our table around and also lifted the generator out of the belly and put it back in after the guy fixed the jack. I made cornbread since it was so cool and will use it in a casserole tomorrow. Lazy day, good day!

 I took some photos of the inside of the camper. I forgot to put in the caption of the sofa that there is a air mattress in the sofa. One thing we like about the camper is the remote control that comes with it. It controls the automatic jacks in front and the rear, the awning, and the slides. Gotta love it! A couple of people have asked for the photos, so here they are!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great set up. Lots of storage, which I'm thinking would be really important! Thank you for posting these!
    I think I'd really like those nice chairs you have too!
    I'm working on Wayne, this looks really comfortable and roomy. I'm going to show these to him when he comes in. Maybe they'll persuade him! :)
    I hope Mr. Horton's back starts feeling better! Enjoy your cornbread and cool temps!
    Think of us in SC as we wilt! lol

    ReplyDelete