Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sept. 3 and 4 Colter Bay

We have been hanging around Colter Bay these last two days. I have learned to start the generator because bending over and starting the generator is painful for Phil. He has been taking a good bit of ibuprofen. We want to go to the Flaming Gorge area near Vernal, Utah, after we leave here, but it just depends on Phil's back and the weather back home. He said if it is real hot still, he can walk more comfortably here. I AMEN that!!! It looks like the weather may be moderating back home, which is good. I know they are tired of 90+ degree days and high humidity. We are sleeping with two quilts the last few nights. Our Big Buddy propane heater is really good and warms us up quickly(and is easy to start). We had purchased it as a backup for the condo, in case of an ice storm, but it is great for this camper, too.


We did go to Jackson Lodge two days ago. They were having a two-day sale on merchandise from the Grand Teton Lodge stores. I got a t-shirt for $8 and some other things. Then we sat in the great room looking at the gorgeous Tetons. I did not take my computer and wished I had. The internet at the cabin rental office is awfully slow this year. Well, it is time to walk. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment