Saturday, August 7, 2010

Aug. 7 - Chillaxin' in Hinton

Well, not exactly chillaxin', but we have shopped and done laundry in preparation for the long trip to Banff tomorrow. We went to the Walmart here (Every one we have visited in Canada are right pitiful compared to ours.). Also, we went to Safeway to get a few groceries because we do not think there will be a big grocery store in Banff. It rained almost all day, and this evening, the sun is out and in. I hope we get a good day to travel tomorrow. There are going to be several really steep climbs on the Icefields Parkway. Phil has said he will stop at some of the pulloffs, so I can take some photos. The ones I took on the way here were mostly taken through the insect-splattered windshield. I got some really beautiful shots, if you can ignore the smudges.... I have no idea if we will be able to access wifi in Banff at all. We will be there for ten days, so if you don't hear from he, you will know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment